Unconscious bias impacts our ability to make choices, so how do the world´s best thinkers believe we should adapt?
This workshop takes the best of current research and uses examples from business and politics to:
- Build awareness of the pitfalls in normal decision making
- Provide powerful techniques to overcome these pitfalls
- Determine your individual and organizational decision making style (using a test based on research by Stanford University) and understand how to adapt decision making processes accordingly
You will take away a framework for decision making along with an understanding of how to apply it in any given situation
Who is it for?
- Organizations seeking to improve their decision making processes
- Teams facing d ifficult or challengi ng decisions
Please view below to see what others thought of the Critical Thinking workshop.
To arrange a workshop please use our contact form or email email@example.com